Sony Rewards Insider Sweepstakes
Void Where Prohibited.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sony Rewards Insider Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) who are at the time of entry (i) physically located and residing therein, (ii) at least eighteen (18) years old, and (iii) Sony Rewards members (including Alternative Method of Entry (“AMOE”) entrants as described in Section 4ii below) (“Entrant”). Employees of Sony Electronics Inc., Card Marketing & Services Company, Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC, Comenity Bank, Merkle Inc., Marvel, The Walt Disney Company, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouses, domestic partners, parents, siblings, grandparents, children and the “step” of each) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. It is void in Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions and where prohibited. In order to win any prize valued at $600 or greater, you must have a valid social security number or a valid U.S personal tax identification. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, X Corp or Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Marvel, The Walt Disney Company, and their affiliates are not sponsors, administrators, or prize providers of this Sweepstakes.
2. Sponsor: Sony Electronics Inc., Card Marketing & Services Company, 115 W. Century Rd., Suite 250, Paramus, NJ 07652. Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on October 1, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on December 30, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s servers are the official time-keeping devices for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes, as outlined below:
Sony Rewards Catalog October-November-December 2023 Insider Sweepstakes c/o Merkle Inc., PO Box 5022, Department: 849182, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5022.
Prize 1: PS5 Console Pack
PS5 Console Pack includes Sony PlayStation®5 Video Game Console; Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Game for PS5 (Deluxe Edition); Sony INZONE H9 – Headset; Sony INZONE M9 - LED Monitor - 4K - 27"; and PlayStation®Store Code: $100.
Prize 2: Gran Turismo Racing Gear Pack
Gran Turismo Racing Gear Pack includes Gran Turismo 7 Game for PlayStation 5; Gran Turismo Racing Hoodie – XL; Gran Turismo Sling Bag; Gran Turismo Cap; Gran Turismo Racing Key Ring; Uber Eats $100 Physical Gift Card; and Sony INZONE H3 – Headset.
Prize 3: Spider-Man Late Night Gaming Prize Pack
Spider-Man Late Night Gaming Prize Pack includes Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Game for PS5 (Standard Edition); Sony INZONE H7 – Headset; DualSense Charging Station for PlayStation 5 DualSense Wireless Controllers;
Domino's $50 Gift Card; and Buffalo Wild Wings $50 Gift Card.
You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the prize that you indicate in your AMOE. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by December 30, 2023 and received by January 5, 2024. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and you agree that Sponsor may use that information in any manner allowed by law. All information you provide will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, all of which will be disqualified.
Limit: Each Entrant may receive up to five hundred (500) Sweepstakes entries per prize during the Promotion Period by any method or combination of entry methods. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any Entrant to use multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods in an attempt to defraud the entry process or gain additional entries will void all of that Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Use of any automated system or devices to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. In the event of disqualification, any prize that Entrant might have been otherwise entitled to will not be awarded.
PRIZE 1: PS5 Console Pack. Prize details are included in the table above in Section 4. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,879.96.
PRIZE 2: Gran Turismo Racing Gear Pack. Prize details are included in the table above in Section 4. ARV: $404.78.
PRIZE 3: Spider-Man Late Night Gaming Prize Pack. Prize details are included in the table above in Section 4. ARV: $429.97.
For All Prizes: Terms and conditions of gift cards and gift codes apply. The actual value of a prize that is an electronic product is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made, provided that Sponsor reserves the right in its own discretion to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Any depiction of a prize, in Sweepstakes material or otherwise, is for illustrative purposes only. The prizes do not include any warranty unless specifically stated otherwise. All prize winners of prizes equal to or above $600 ARV will be issued an IRS Form 1099-MISC from the Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee for the total ARV of the prize won in the calendar year won. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including, but not limited to, income taxes) arising from winning a prize in the Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each respective prize during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $2,714.71.
6. Prize Drawings/Notification of Winners: Administrator is an independent organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select each potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received for each respective prize pool received during the Promotion Period on or around January 12, 2024. The potential winners will be notified by email soon thereafter. The notification email may come from Administrator’s fulfillment team, email@example.com. Each potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in their state of residence) of a prize valued at or greater than $600.00 will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any requested information within the time periods indicated, or the applicable prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner may forfeit the applicable prize and an alternate potential winner for the Prize may be selected (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) from all remaining eligible Sweepstakes entries. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY ADMINISTRATOR AND/OR SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the prize, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing(s) from among all remaining eligible entries, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Up to three (3) alternate drawings may be held, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes to the mailing address provided to Sponsor.
7. Release: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Comenity Bank, Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC, Marvel, The Walt Disney Company, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, representatives, consultants, legal counsel, suppliers, distributors, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, prize suppliers website providers, website administrators and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability and any losses/injuries of any kind including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, resulting or arising in whole or part, directly or indirectly from: Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; acceptance, possession, receipt, use, misuse or inability to use any prize; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of any Sweepstakes entry information; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized by this Sweepstakes or any Entrant; interruption or inability to access this Sweepstakes, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to Entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer or mobile device and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects; and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of one of the Released Parties.
9. General Conditions: WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible or liable for Sweepstakes entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), in excess of the stated limits. Furthermore, Released Parties are not responsible or liable for illegible, late, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, mutilated, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); typographical or other error contained in the Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related material; technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise, related to Sweepstakes entries or other communications related to this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes entries not in compliance with these Official Rules may be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor, including any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism), impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual and/or Entrant (and void all associated entries) or entitlement to a prize if Sponsor determines or suspects that the individual and/or Entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by tampering, cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive or unfair playing practices (including any entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means or any other means which subvert the entry process) or attempting any of the foregoing. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual and/or Entrant that Sponsor finds to be attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or the Sony Rewards Terms and Conditions, or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability/Disclaimers: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing or web-posting errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen delivery; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED HEREUNDER. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. Governing Law/Jurisdiction/Disputes: This Sweepstakes shall be construed and governed according to the laws of the U.S. and the state of New York. Any dispute, controversy, cause of action or claim arising out of, connected with, or relating to (i) this Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of the Prize and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation (each a “Claim”) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Except where prohibited, participants and Entrants agree that any Claim, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrant further agrees that any Claim/judgment/award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and, under no circumstances, will Entrant be entitled to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Should any term of this section be deemed void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT.
13. Winner’s List: For a list of all winners, please click here. The list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2023 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved.
© 2023 Merkle Inc. All rights reserved.