Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef is a hand-drawn 2D action-adventure taking you on a wild ride full of intense action, funny one-liners and tons of explosions! Fight your way through the hive city of Luteus Prime in single-player mode or as a party of up to 4 battle-hardened Orks in online or local co-op.
- Classic 2D side-scrolling run & gun goodness, filled with intense action, funny one-liners, screaming deaths and comical dialogues!
- Choose your class, picking between four distinct characters, each with their own unique toolkit true to the Warhammer 40,000 lore.
- Inflict chaos with an arsenal of up to 20 different weapons at your fingertips. There’s no such thing as having too much dakka!
- Unleash your Waaagh! at the right time! Wreak carnage and rain destruction on your puny enemies
- Challenge the mightiest empire in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Become victorious, bring the planet to its knees and lead your very own Waaagh!
- Beautiful hand-drawn scenery gives an incredible sense of depth and engaging story cinematics break up the action
- Set foot on Luteus Prime in single-player mode, or form a warband of up to four Ork Boyz for some co-op fun! Multiplayer is available both online and in local co-op and the arena even allows for epic PvP battles.
- Get your socks rocked off with an amazing heavy metal soundtrack, composed by Deon van Heerden.
- Yes, there will be explosions. Like, tons of them!