Totino’s Superbly Stuffed Sweepstakes
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND ORDINANCES.
1. Eligibility: The Totino’s Superbly Stuffed Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who (i) are currently physically located and residing therein, and (ii) are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Entrants must also have either a valid Social Security number or a valid U.S. Individual Taxpayer Identification Number to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. It is void in Puerto Rico, Guam and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions and where prohibited. Employees of Sony Electronics Inc., Card Marketing & Services Company (“Sponsor”), General Mills, Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc. (“Administrator”), Merkle Inc., their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in or associated with the production, design, printing, development, implementation or handling of the Sweepstakes, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, the above entities’ respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies, the above entities’ officers, directors, licensees, and service providers (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”), members of such persons’ immediate families (spouses, domestic partners, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, the “steps” of each), and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on January 16, 2023 at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on February 27, 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3.. How to Enter: TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU MUST (I) BE OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD; (II) BE A PERMANENT LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND RESIDE AND BE PHYSICALLY LOCATED THEREIN AND EITHER (III) BE A SONY REWARDS MEMBER AND ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES ON THE WEBSITE AS DESCRIBED BELOW OR (IV) USE THE ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY INDICATED BELOW IN SECTION 3(A)(iii). IF YOU ARE ALREADY A SONY REWARDS MEMBER, DO NOT REGISTER FOR A SECOND SONY REWARDS ACCOUNT. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
A. Enter the Sweepstakes
i. If you are a Sony Rewards member, to enter the Sweepstakes you must visit http://www.rewards.sony.com/totinos-sweeps (the “Website”), then click “Enter the sweepstakes” and follow the instructions to receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the Sweepstakes.
iii. Alternative Method of Entry (“AMOE”): If you are not a Sony Rewards member and do not wish to become a member in order to enter the Sweepstakes, send an E-mail to SRSweepstakes@am.sony.com with your First Name; Last Name; E-mail Address; and Phone Number (collectively, the “AMOE Entry Information”); and the words AMOE Entry in the Subject Line (“AMOE Entry”). AMOE Entry emails must state they are for AMOE Entry or they will be disqualified.
B. Bonus Sweepstakes entries following Entry or AMOE Entry
i. Bonus Entry: Completing the Superbly Stuffed Pass
After entering the Sweepstakes, you can receive one hundred (100) bonus entries for completing the Superbly Stuffed Pass. To complete the Superbly Stuffed Pass, download and log into the Sony Rewards mobile application (“App”) and complete the Totino’s Fact or Fiction Quiz. If you do not already have the App, you can obtain it by going to either the Apple App Store or Google Play and downloading the App, which is free, to your mobile device, tablet, or computer. Once you’ve successfully downloaded the App and logged in using your Sony Rewards account, you can access and complete the Superbly Stuffed Pass by completing the Totino’s Fact or Fiction Quiz located in the “earn” section of the App or website. After entering the Sweepstakes, downloading and logging into the App, and completing the Totino’s Fact or Fiction Quiz, you will complete the Superbly Stuffed Pass and receive one hundred (100) bonus entries into the Sweepstakes (“Bonus Entry”). An Entrant who has already downloaded and logged into the App before the Sweepstakes Period will automatically receive the Bonus Entry after completing the Totino’s Fact or Fiction Quiz.
ii. AMOE Bonus Entry
If you do not wish to complete the Bonus Entry steps listed above and want to receive one hundred (100) bonus entries into the Sweepstakes, you can send an E-mail to SRSweepstakes@am.sony.com with your AMOE Entry Information defined above in Section 3(A)(iii), and the words “Bonus Entry” in the Subject Line (“AMOE Bonus Entry”). Emails must state they are for the AMOE Bonus Entry or they will be disqualified.
iii. Limit one (1) Bonus Entry or one (1) AMOE Bonus Entry (either one resulting in one hundred (100) bonus Sweepstakes’ entries) per Entrant for the entire Sweepstakes Period.
Any Entry, AMOE Entry, Bonus Entry, and AMOE Bonus Entry (collectively “Sweepstakes Entries”) must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on February 27, 2023. All required Registration Information and/or AMOE Entry Information must be completed in full, be accurate and be valid. Any Sweepstakes Entries submitted in excess of this limit will be disqualified. Each E-mail Address may only be used by one (1) Entrant. Multiple Entrants may not share the same E-mail address. Any attempt by a potential entrant or Entrant to participate or obtain more than the stated number of entries other than as described herein, by using multiple/different E-mail addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods in an attempt to defraud the entry process or gain additional entries, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that Entrant’s Sweepstakes Entry and that Entrant may be disqualified, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of delivery or receipt of Sweepstakes Entries will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of receipt (or entry). If a potential entrant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems such potential entrant to be a minor, such potential entrant must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to entering or submitting any personally identifiable information to Sponsor. If a potential entrant uses a web-enabled mobile device to participate, data rates may apply (Potential entrants should contact their service provider for data rates/plans). The Website may not be accessible from all mobile phones, handheld devices and/or tablets. If a potential entrant experiences any technical issues entering the Sweepstakes from a mobile phone, handheld device or tablet, such potential entrant should attempt to access the Website from a desktop or laptop computer. None of the Sweepstakes Entities will be responsible in the event of any technical difficulties or any failure of Sweepstakes Entries to be timely submitted. Entrants should use care and not drive or operate machinery while entering the Sweepstakes.
4. Prize/Odds of Winning: There is one (1) prize for this Sweepstakes consisting of one (1) PS5 Console (disc) (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)): $499.99, one (1) Sony 65” class (64.5” diag.) BRAVIA XR A90J OLED TV (ARV: $2,200.00), one (1) Pulse 3D Headset (ARV: $99.99), one (1) $100 PS Store Code (ARV: $100.00), one (1) UBP-X800M24K Ultra HD Blu-ray™ Player with Dolby Atmos®, HDR, and Wi-Fi for Streaming Video (ARV: $329.00), one (1) HT-A5000 5.1.2ch Dolby Atmos® Soundbar (ARV: $999.00), 25,000 Sony Rewards Points (ARV: $250.00), one (1) year’s supply of Totino’s™ Pizza Rolls™ Brand Pizza Snacks fulfilled as fifty-two (52) coupons for fifty (50) count bags (coupons expire on 3/31/24) (ARV: $300.00), and Blu-Rays for Spider-Man: No Way Home, Moribus, Uncharted, and Bullet Train (ARV: $119.96) (the “Prize”). Total ARV of the Prize: $4,897.94. Odds of winning the Prize depend upon the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for the Prize is available, except that Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, choose to substitute the Prize (or a component of the Prize) with one of equal or greater value due to unavailability or for any other reason. PS Store Codes and Sony Rewards Points cannot be exchanged/redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer and will be subject to stated terms and conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to replace any merchandise with a newer model or version of same; but, in such event, Sponsor will continue to use the value of the “old” (i.e. replaced) item for purposes of calculating the ARV. Any depiction of the Prize, in Sweepstakes’ materials or otherwise, is for illustrative purposes only. All expenses not specifically mentioned as being included (e.g., any required installation, requested upgrades/options, subscriptions) are excluded and are the Prize winner’s sole responsibility. The Prize does not include any warranty unless specifically stated otherwise. Sponsor will not replace lost or stolen Prizes. The prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099-MISC from the Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee for the total ARV of the Prize won (as stated herein) in the calendar year won. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including, but not limited to, income taxes) arising from winning the Prize in the Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. The Prize will only be mailed/shipped/electronically delivered to persons residing in the 50 states of the U.S. and D.C. Final eligibility for the award of the Prize is subject to eligibility verification, as set forth in these Official Rules. The Administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of the Prize.
5. Drawing and Notification: For the Sweepstakes, one (1) Prize winner will be randomly selected from all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, in a drawing to be held within five (5) business days following the end of the Sweepstakes Period by the Administrator, an independent compliance organization. The potential Prize winner will be notified by Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative via phone or E-mail (at the phone number or e-mail address provided in Entrant’s Sony Rewards Registration Information or AMOE Entry Information) within approximately one (1) business day after the drawing is completed. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. Once the potential Prize winner has been verified, they will be required to sign, execute, have notarized and return an original unmodified Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, (where legal) a Publicity Release and any other documentation that Sponsor requires (collectively "Affidavit/Release"). Sponsor must receive a completed Affidavit/Release as well as a copy of the potential Prize winner’s legible government issued photo identification and any other documentation (“Documents”) required by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion within five (5) days after such Affidavit/Release is sent to the potential Prize winner from Sponsor. If the Prize winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems the Prize winner to be a minor, such Prize winner’s Prize will be awarded in the name of the Prize winner’s parent/legal guardian. If the potential Prize winner cannot be reached, does not respond within the times noted above, is found to be ineligible for any reason, has not complied with these Official Rules or the Sony Rewards Terms and Conditions, or if the potential Prize winner’s Documents are undeliverable for any reason, such potential Prize winner will be disqualified, and, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential winner for the Prize may be selected from all remaining eligible Sweepstakes Entries.
7. Additional Terms, Limitation of Liability, Releases and Disclaimers: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for Sweepstakes Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), in excess of the stated limits, or for Sweepstakes Entries that are illegible, late, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, mutilated, dropped, inaccessible, corrupted, jumbled, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules and all such Sweepstakes Entries will be disqualified. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants and all participants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability and any losses/injuries of any kind, including personal property, injury and/or death, resulting or arising in whole or part, directly or indirectly from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; the acceptance, possession, use, misuse, and/or defects of any Prize by a winner of said Prize including, but not limited to, inability to use the Prize; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Sweepstakes Registration Information or AMOE Entry Information; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized by the Sweepstakes or any Entrant; interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, Website, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; wireless network dead zones or obstructions; any damage to Entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects; fraudulent (including unauthorized) use of PS Store Codes and/or Sony Rewards Points made with lost, stolen, misplaced, or misappropriated codes/points, incomplete (including inaccurate) database information and canceled codes/points; and/or any other errors or malfunctions; even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for any typographical or other error contained in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. IN NO EVENT WILL ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTITY BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY PRIZE AWARDED HEREUNDER, YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SONY REWARDS PROGRAM OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. Governing Law/Jurisdiction: This Sweepstakes shall be construed and governed according to the laws of the U.S. and the state of New York. Any dispute, controversy, cause of action or claim arising out of, connected with or relating to (i) this Sweepstakes; (ii) the awarding or redemption of the Prize; and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation (each a “Claim”), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the state of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Except where prohibited, participants and Entrants agree that any Claim will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrant further agrees that any Claim/judgment/award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and, under no circumstances, will Entrant be entitled to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Should any term of this section be deemed by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT.
9. Official Rules/Winner’s Name: An additional copy of these Official Rules by which all participants are bound, or the names of the Prize winners, may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Totino’s Superbly Stuffed Sweepstakes “Rules” or “Winner Information” (specify which), P.O. Box 6493, Burbank, CA 91510 to be received no later than April 27, 2023.
10. Sponsor: This promotion is sponsored by Sony Electronics Inc., Card Marketing & Services Company, 115 West Century Road, Paramus, NJ 07652.
11. Administrator: Enteractive Solutions Group, Inc., 1612 W. Olive Ave., Suite 300, Burbank, CA 91506.
©2023 ESG. Participants may copy these Official Rules for personal use only and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved.